Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FINALLY PIZZA!!

Remember how Casa was supposed to start having pizza back in July? I wrote about it way back on June 14! Somehow July didn't quite happen, but I stayed excited. In August, I knew it would be anytime now. I was calling them once a week for a while hoping they would have it- or at least have a date for when they would have it.

Well, school started. As you can see from the date on my last post, it's been a busy school year. This is my first posting since school officially started! So I got busy and discouraged and quit calling. I did check their online GF menu about a week ago and the pizza still wasn't back up (it was originally posted online when the pizza was first supposed to arrive in July).

Guess what?

It's posted now.

The buzz on Facebook is all positive. I can't wait to try it. If I wasn't drowning in paperwork, I'd head out for pizza tonight!! If you've had it already, please tell us all about it. I was hoping to be one of the first, but hey- at least I can make sure everyone knows it's out there now, right?

Some might complain and be negative about how it took so long and how they didn't seem to know what was going on....... I'll complain that I've been dying to try their pizza, BUT I'm okay with them taking their time to make sure they get all the details right. Casa has been amazing ever since they first debuted their GF menu- they want to do this right. I applaud that.

Now go eat some pizza!

1 comment:

  1. I've been very satisfied with Casa's GF menu. From pizza to pasta, I haven't been disappointed!

    ReplyDelete